Chorus Call SA considers the information that users entrust or process through its video conferencing service to be a valuable asset. For this reason, the Company assumes the responsibility to protect and enhance this information which must be used with the due guarantee of accuracy and completeness and must be adequately protected from improper use, from unauthorized disclosure and from damage or loss.
This Information Security Policy therefore expresses the commitment to guarantee the security of information, of the physical, logical and organizational tools suitable for processing information and the commitment to guarantee the requirements of confidentiality, integrity and availability of critical or sensitive information, carrying out appropriate checks to avoid violations of these requirements.
Objectives of this information security policy are:
- Consolidate the company’s image as a reliable and competent data manager;
- Protect one’s information assets related to the provision of virtual events using audio-video conferencing;
- Obtain a competitive advantage over other market players that provide similar services by highlighting the value of the information for the Company;
- Avoid, as far as possible, disservices to users;
- Adopt measures to ensure staff loyalty and professionalism;
- Fully comply with the indications of current and mandatory legislation;
- Increase the level of sensitivity and competence on information security issues in its staff.